Saturday, April 9, 2011

a small announcement

Hello my dear friends,
My sister is in a book club with the women in her church, and a few months ago their materials did not arrive on time.  My sister asked them if they would like to read my blog for that month and then Skype with me to have a discussion. (Because she is brilliant and thought of this.)

So that is what we did.  I was so excited, and it was great fun for me to see their beautiful faces all gathered in my sister’s living room.  They had fascinating questions and comments.   Unfortunately my Internet ran out 35 minutes into the hour discussion, it’s Africa after all, but it was a glorious half an hour.

I would like to extend the offer to you as well. If you are in a book club and would like to do the same, just let me know and I will search the world for Internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment